domenica 11 gennaio 2009

EPISODE 2 : SAMMELSURIUM

As I tried to explain before it will be a collection of many different pieces.
Because this research is quite complex, first of all is important for my to find a method and a possible shape of what will be the result.
Some weeks ago I found a book witch embody the method I would like to apply to my research.
It's cold Sammelsurium and it's a miscellany witch collects a lot of different and useless or essential information.
The information are pretty diversifies and varies, and the order in witch they are disposed is incomprehensible.
The are some different books witch Schott wrote, some deal only with particular topics as for example food, the one I'm speaking about is about life, and lots of strange and less strange information you may need in your life.
Even if it seems only to provide information, as an encyclopaedia there is a sort of narration in the book.Further more he used different ways of describing: pictures, texts, and graphics.




http://www.miscellanies.info/pages/original/maze.html

Nessun commento: